- Durban 6 Timeball Boulevard Point -031 337 7889
- Cape Town 31 Victoria Rd Woodstock- 021 447 4445
TETA _ Transport Education Training Authority TETA 03-010
Quality Council for Trades and Occupations Accreditation Number: 05-QCTO/SDP 180321-1084
- Freight handling – Warehousing and Distribution– NQF 03
- Customs compliance and freight forwarding procedures NQF 03
- FET Certificate in Shipping Practice NQF 04
- Diploma in Freight Handling Logistics NQF 05
- Clearing and Forwarding Agent Level 5 QCTO
- National Certificate in Supply Chain Management NQF 05
- CargoWise Workshop (Three days)
- Inco Terms Workshop (Two Parts)
- Forklift driver training
- Driver training code 8&10 (DBN Only)
- Pre-Sea Sailing programme (DBN Only)
- You may send us your matric certificate via email (Info@samaritime.co.za) or
- WhatsApp (066503 9946) and will advise which course you qualify for.
Our fees range from R3 500- R 70 000 depending on the selected programme.
SA Maritime School & Transport College is a private college and is therefore not funded by government. You are welcome to apply directly with NSFAS and see what they say.